IS MY ORDER ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
In order to return your items, your merchandise must meet the following criteria:
- Items must be in original sale condition: unwashed, unworn or otherwise unused with original tags/labels attached.
- In the event the products come with additional packaging such as boxes or plastic bags, we will only accept returns with these packaging.
- Items that fall on the clearance page and tagged with final sales item are not returnable or exchangeable.
- For hygienic purposes, undergarments and socks are non-returnable/exchangeable.
- If your order is missing items, please contact customer service immediately.
- In the case that you received a wrong item, please contact customer service immediately.
- Roos Scarves reserves the rights to reject any refunds if the return item doesn’t meet above conditions.
- Items must be returned within 30 days from the date the item is received with the original receipt of your order.
- Store credit cannot be exchanged to cash / credit card. It will be valid for a year upon date issued and can be used to purchase any items on Poney website only.
- Roos Scarves will process the compensation by issuing store credit only when the return meets all of the above conditions.
- You may be asked to provide personal details for returns or exchanges. These details will be used for the purpose of processing the return.
* return parcel shipping fees will be bear by customers
HOW DO I RETURN/EXCHANGE MY ITEMS?
Before proceeding, you must ensure the return items are eligible according to the above mentioned conditions.
Customer Service will contact you shortly and provide you with a free pre-paid return shipping label. Follow the instructions to print and attach your return label on the package and mail back to us. Make sure to remove or cover the original shipping label and tape your package securely. Just drop off at any of these authorised locations listed here. The return will be refunded as store credits only.
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please contact our customer service and have a postal return to our management office.